Have you ever sharted? You know, that sudden surprise when you thought you were just lifting the old cheek off the church pew for the dry reverberation and ‘UH OH!’ you discover a little or a lot more happened than you expected? We are talking about the hither-to-known ‘Wet Fart’ that has gain the popular name of ‘Shart’. This sandwich of two words ‘Sh*t’ and ‘Fart’ form this new word ‘Shart’. Get it?
Now back to the inquiry… Have you ever sharted? I’ll bet you have. Sharting is such sweet sorrow. You are anticipating
the ‘sweetness’ of the joy of release, and smacked back with the ‘sorrow’ of smelly wetness. Sharts happen. They are unfriendly and sneak up on you. There is no way to explain it, no way to lessen the discomfort. However, you can perhaps lesson the embarrassment.
Here are my top five suggestions:
1) Don’t deny it. Stand up loudly wherever you are and say “I just sharted!!!!” Sure it will be embarrassing, but people will laugh and then sympathize with you. (Hopefully)
2) Sneak into a restroom and toss your underwear out, and go ‘commando’ the rest of the day. Wrap a sweatshirt around your waste and tell everyone you are into the Tom Selleck fashion today. They might believe you.
3) Take off all of your clothes, and start screaming about bugs, rodents and how hungry you are for human flesh. People will think you took bath salts and are going cannibal on them. They will run. No one will connect you with that shart.
4) Just carry on like nothing happened. Stay up-wind from everyone, and you have a 20% chance no one will notice.
5) Run out the door of wherever you are at screaming that you have to eat McDonald’s now! Just be careful no one else follows you who, so try not to be inspirational in this origination.
Those are my top 5 ideas. Hope it helps. Sharting is such sweet sorrow…